Here we are nearing the middle of February ... how’s your resolution coming along for you? Did you plateau and need a little help? CalorieWiz is here to help YOU make 2018 the year of achievements, setting realistic goals and achieving them all while feeling your BEST! Making the best possible version of yourself and ensuring you are living the healthy lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of! Let CalorieWiz help you!
Need a little motivation? Is your social support failing you? Unsure of what counting calories is all about and need some help? Well you’ve come to the right place. Below are 10 steps to help you get back on track!
1. Make a personal commitment and choose a day to start… TODAY is the day! Make an appointment with yourself!
2. Download CalorieWiz on the Apple App Store. It offers a free trial and no purchase is necessary!
3. Make a realistic goal for yourself of losing 1-2 pounds per week. Nobody knows your body the way you do so be honest with yourself when making this goal.
4. Ask questions, there is no such thing as a stupid question, we are here to help you 24/7 and it is important to us for you to achieve your goals and live the life you want to live. All information is confidential.
5. Start simple and don’t overdo it! Stick to your normal routine but add some tweaks here in there to make it healthier!
6. Baby steps are key. Make changes to your daily life one step at a time, making them the easiest steps you’ll ever take.
7. Give credit to yourself! Be your own cheerleader! When you make those small steps, at the end of the week say to yourself "WOW I really did that!" and pat yourself on the back and watch the transformation happen.
8. Have a strong support system and avoid negativity. Surround yourself with people who will support your new goals and will be your number one fans!
9. Choose water – that’s all the body needs. If you’re thirsty, leave the sugary drinks and pop behind and what are you going to choose? That’s right, water!
10. Choose healthy – try to avoid junk food and all those yummy delicious treats. Instead choose fresh fruits and vegetables.
11. Always try to get a good night sleep and start fresh in the morning!
Most importantly stick with it and be prepared to celebrate the NEW YOU! 2018 is your year, a year to celebrate new food and healthy lifestyle. You’ve already made the first step to a better YOU and that was choosing CalorieWiz!